inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- ISBN-10: 0854295577
- ISBN-13: 9780854295579
by Bryan Purves
Austin Seven arch-enthusiast Bryan Purves, assisted by a veritable throng of fellow enthusiasts from the classic car movement, took over a decade to research the contents of this book. A mine of information on every known Austin Seven car manufactured at Longbridge or under licence overseas, this monumental work of reference chronicles the extraordinary production life (1922-39) of this universally appealing small car. Manufactured in a variety of forms from simple open tourer to saloon, van and sports car to full-blown racer, the little Seven left an indelible mark on the course of automotive history.
There has never before been so complete a work of reference about the Austin Seven and it is essential reading for the marque enthusiast and student of motoring history.
- All 329 known Austin Seven variants listed and described in detail in the light of current knowledge
- Information arranged in chronological order with annual summary of design feature changes in Longbridge models
- Special scene-setting sections on Lord Austin, the Longbridge works, etc.
- Profusely illustrated with generally unpublished material including 1.500 photographs, works drawings, specially commissioned drawings and charts
- Contains comprehensive information on original colour schemes and trim
- The indispensable "Bible" for the Austin Seven owner, restorer and enthusiast
Buch, Hardcover, 21,5 x 27,5 cm, 544 Seiten, 1.500 s/w-Abbildungen, englischer Text
Einzelstück - Zustand: sehr gut