inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- ISBN-10: 1854432931
- ISBN-13: 9781854432933
by Gautam Sen and Michael Robinson
Many of the iconic vehicles of the second half of the 20th century, from simple, but beautiful Fiats, Citroëns and BMWs, to many astounding Alfa Romeos, Lancias, Maseratis and Lamborghinis, rolled out of the coachbuilding facilities of Carrozzeria Bertone, as well as the design studios of Stile Bertone. A succession of cutting-edge concept machines during the 1960s and the 1970s further cemented the belief that Bertone was not only the most audacious, but that also arguably the most progressive and innovative of all the Italian design studios ever.
Several of the important concept cars, as well as the emblematic production models from the Bertone design studio were either retained or later collected by the coachbuilder in a private museum, housed at the studio, Stile Bertone, near Turin. This book is about the many extraordinary cars from the Bertone Collection.
Topics covered include:
- The Bertone Story / The History of Bertone
- Designers, including: Franco Scaglione, Giorgetto Giugiaro, Marcello Gandini, Giuliano Maria Biasio
- Alfa Romeo, including: Giulia Sprint, Giulia Sprint Speciale, 2600 Sprint, Montreal
- Fiat, including: 850 Spider, Dino 2400 Coupé, 128 Coupe Shopping
- Lamborghini, including: Miura P400S, Espada II, Countach 5000 Quattrovalvole
- Others: Chrysler Simca Shake, Citroën GS Camargue, Bertone Suzuki Go, Mini Cooper S Works GP, Jaguar B99 and more
Buch, Hardcover, 29,5 x 22,5 cm, 356 Sieten, 367 farbige Abbildungen, zweisprachiger Text (englisch/italienisch)