inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 10-12 Werktage
- ISBN-10: 191308924X
- ISBN-13: 9781913089245
by Vic Norman
Motoring and aviation enthusiast Vic Norman has led a remarkable life. A trip to the 1954 British Grand Prix left an indelible mark, and he went on to own some of the most coveted road and racing cars of all time. He also founded Rosso Racing, which restored and prepared competition Ferraris, but in the early 1980s his passion for aeroplanes took over and he became one of the UK’s top aerobatic pilots.
Norman Conquest is an honest, entertaining and personal memoir that covers everything from his early life as the son of a successful businessman, to international adventures with his AeroSuperBatics team, and his current work for the RAF Association and 614 Squadron.
- Full story of his early life, including water-skiing with Stirling Moss and Donald Campbell on the Riviera – and out-lasting them both
- Memories of the great cars that he has owned, from AC Cobra and Jaguar D-type to Maserati 250F and Ferrari 250 GTO
- The story behind setting up the famous AeroSuperBatics team and travelling the world to give air displays
- Flying with the Red Arrows and setting wingwalking world records
- How he played a key role in the recording of the Pink Floyd album The Final Cut
- Foreword by Alain de Cadenet and Afterword by Jeremy Clarkson
Buch, Hardcover, 25,5 x 30,5 cm, 272 Seiten, 290 farbige Abbildungen, englischer Text