inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- ISBN-10: 191308941X
- ISBN-13: 9781913089412
by Philip Porter
Published in support of cancer charity "Hope for Tomorrow", Drivers on Drivers features some of the greatest names in motor racing speaking candidly about their biggest rivals as well as their heroes, teammates and friends. It is a unique concept, with those interviewed ranging from legends of the 1950s such as Tony Brooks and 1960s rally icon Paddy Hopkirk, to Derek Bell, Mika Häkkinen, and current superstars such as Sir Lewis Hamilton.
Each driver is in conversation with a leading motorsport writer or broadcaster, and the book is illustrated with stunning photography throughout.
- Thirty-one revealing interviews, featuring motorsport legends opening up about their fellow drivers and offering unique insights into what separated the great from the good, who they looked up to and learnt from, and who to avoid on-track
- Interviews include Tony Brooks on Stirling Moss, Jackie Stewart on Jim Clark, Gerhard Berger on Ayrton Senna, Mark Webber on Sebastian Vettel, and many more...
- Interviewees include eight Formula One World Champions, nine winners of the Le Mans 24 Hours, and 13 Grand Prix winners
- Interviews conducted by Philip Porter along with a team of leading motorsport writers and broadcasters – Mark Cole, Ben Edwards, Louise Goodman, Simon Taylor, David Tremayne, Peter Windsor and Ian Wagstaff
- Contains stories of tragedy and humour, triumph and disaster, as these great names give personal insights into motor racing’s deepest friendships and fiercest rivalries
- More than 100 superb photographs illustrating pivotal career moments, on-track battles, and candid shots of their interactions with fellow drivers
Buch, Hardcover, 28,5 x 24,5 cm, 144 Seiten, ca. 110 farbige Abbildungen, englischer Text