inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
innerhalb Deutschlands (Ausland abweichend)
- ISBN-10: tazio-005
- ISBN-13: 9772795697017
Slow stories on fast cars
Tazio Magazine is the printed celebration of motorsport's finest moments.
The BMW Motorsport special: To celebrate the 50 years of M, we have devoted almost all of our pages to document the sporting history of the Motorsport GmbH. Starring: Jochen Neerpasch, Hans-Joachim Stuck, Toine Hezemans, Gordon Murray, Steve Soper, Eric van de Poele, Christian Danner, Jean-Michel Martin, Mario Theissen, Pierluigi Martini, Timo Glock, Hurley Haywood and Christian Geistdörfer.
- Where it all began: we go on track in a Group 2 BMW 3.0 CSL and talk to Toine Hezemans.
- Jochen Neerpasch sits down and talks us through his days at Motorsport: “One evening, I got a phone call from Bob Lutz who said: ‘I don’t like how your Fords are beating our BMWs. Do you want to come over to us?’.”
- Hans-Joachim Stuck tells all about his wonder years with BMW.
- BMW was the first constructor to take the Formula 1 world title with a turbo engine. Gordon Murray guides us through the 1983 F1 season and one of his most remarkable creations: the Brabham BT53.
- In the 1992, the Spa 24 Hours should have been a BMW parade. Instead, the race turned into a last lap sprint between two BMW drivers. Thirty years later, we go back to Spa with the main characters: Steve Soper, Eric van de Poele and the #5 BMW E30 M3.
- BMW Motorsport has only one Le Mans 24-victory to its name. For newly-appointed BMW Motorsport co-director Mario Theissen, this was the first big race he was to oversee.
- Pierluigi Martini drove the 1999 Le Mans-winning BMW V12 LMR across the line. He guides us through his remarkable career and looks back on that day at La Sarthe.
- We have a BMW M3, a BMW M4 and a Class 1 BMW M4 at the Red Bull Ring in Austria to report on Motorsport’s final big chapter (for now): the DTM.
- Columns from Hurley Haywood, Steve Soper and Christian Geistdörfer on BMW.
- And so much more.
Magazin, 21,5 x 27,5 cm, 160 Seiten, zahlreiche Abbildungen, englischer Text