Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready for immediate shipment
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays (inside Germany)
- ISBN-10: rareun-010
- ISBN-13: 9772709831001
Fascinating Automotive History
Rare & Unique Vehicles is an exciting quarterly magazine, which aims to show and interpret the rarest and the most unique vehicles from the world of classic motoring.
Each issue focuses on a central theme, followed by a few anniversary-related features, and two sections: "Collector's Corner" and "Spin the Globe". "Collector's Corner" shows exciting cars, trucks and motorcycles from private collections. "Spin the Globe" is unique column, featuring unusual and interesting cars, motorcycles, trucks, buses, and other various transportation vehicles from around the world.
Issue No. 10 is featuring “Elegance” as its central theme.
- Peter Moss: The Age of Elegance
- Eric Eckermann: Royal Clothes - The Story of Utermöhle
- Dennis Adler: The Great Lover's True Love - Rudolph Valentino's 1923 Avions Voisin Sporting Victoria
- Gautam Sen: Stylish Shows - The Story of Concours d'Elegance
- Federico Signorelli: A Dress for Great Occassions - Lancia Artena Coupé de Villa by Cesare Sala, 1933
- Martin Waltz - Corentin Lallet: Successful postwar designs - Delahaye Type 135 Dubos "Gascogne"
- Rich Truesdell: An Opening - Continental Mark II Convertible by Hess & Eisenhardt
- Dr Pál Négyesi: Speedy Tortoise - Gordon-Keeble IT
- Stefan Dierkes: Coachbuilt Italian Job: Rolls-Royce Phantom VI Frua Cabriolet
- Alexander W Trimmel: On the sunny side of the ... Großglockner GTP-13
- Sammlung K: Opposed Cylinders - Benz Mylord, 1897
- Metropole Druten Museum: Born to Race - Ferrari 375 MM Pinin Farina Spider, 1953, by Scaglietti
- Central Garage: Top of the Line - Mercedes-Benz 710 SS Cabriolet
- Lane Motor Museum: Tiny Bit of Hope - Iota 350 Sports
- Classic Motorcars Holland: Racing to Success - 1906 Züst 28/45 Spider Corsa "Targa Florio"
Spin The Globe
- Jan Nemec: Proud to be Czech - The Story of Böhmerland
Magazin, 21 x 28 cm, 146 Seiten, zahlreiche Abbildungen, englischer Text